April is the beginning of spring trade show season. Several of our local chambers and other business associations are gearing up for their annual events designed to encourage businesses and consumers to shake off those winter doldrums and go mingle! Not sure if a show is right for you or your business? Need some motivation?
Here are 5 reasons why exhibiting or simply attending a trade show is a good idea:
1. Attend seminars, gain knowledge, check out new trends & ideas
2. Sign up for nifty giveaways & super drawings
3. Your customers & prospects will be there
4. Your competition will be there
5. We’ll be there to greet you
TMM will be exhibiting at the following trade shows for Spring 2015:
• Maine Restaurant & Lodging Expo on Wednesday April 1st at the Cross Insurance Arena, Portland
• Business & Community Expo on Wednesday April 8th at the Samoset, Rockport
• Portland Business Connections at USM on Friday April 17th at USM, Portland
• Joint Chamber Business Expo on Thursday April 23rd at Rowe Elementary School, Yarmouth
• Bangor Business Expo on Thursday May 21st at the Cross Insurance Center, Bangor.
• Androscoggin B2B Trade Show on Thursday June 18th at the Androscoggin Bank Colisee, Lewiston
Click the links above for more information on any of the listed events or visit the website of your local chamber to see if there is a show near you. Hope to see you there!